Welcome to SkuTask.com. SkuTask.com is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the SkuTask website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.SkuTask.com (the "Site"), as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the SkuTask services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service.
services are services offered on SkuTask.
Service Providers are users who offer and perform services through services on SkuTask.
sellers are users who purchase services on SkuTask.
service Page is where the Service Provider can describe their service and the service’s terms, and the Seller can purchase the service and create an service.
service add-ons are additional services offered on top of the Service Provider’s service for an additional price defined by the Service Provider.
service Multiples are additional quantities of unique services from the Service Provider’s service.
service Packages allow Service Providers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades.
Custom services are exclusive proposals that a Service Provider can create in response to specific requirements of a Seller.
Custom services are requests made by a Seller to receive a Custom Offer from a Service Provider.
services are the formal agreement between a Seller and Service Provider after a purchase was made from the Service Provider’s service Page.
service Page is where sellers and Service Providers communicate with each other in connection with an service.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an service between a Seller and Service Provider on SkuTask.
Revenue is the money Service Providers earn from completed services.
Sales Balance is cleared revenue from completed services for Service Providers to withdraw or use to purchase services.
Shopping Balance is shopping credit collected from cancelled services or SkuTask promotions to be used for purchasing services.
- Only registered users may buy and sell services on SkuTask. Registration is free.
- sellers pay SkuTask in advance to receive a service.
- services are purchased through the service button found on a Service Provider’s service page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section
- Service Providers must fulfill their services, and may not cancel services on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling services will affect Service Providers’ reputation and status.
- Service Providers gain account statuses based on their performance and reputation.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an service through SkuTask.com.
- sellers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Service Provider on their service page.
- SkuTask retains the right to use all published delivered works for SkuTask marketing and promotion purposes.
- Service Providers create services on SkuTask to allow sellers to purchase their services.
- Service Providers may also offer Custom services to sellers in addition to their services.
- Each service you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- SkuTask accredits Service Providers once an service is completed.
- If an service is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the Seller’s Shopping Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the service is marked as complete. Top Rated Service Providers and Pro Service Providers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the service is marked as complete.
- Service Providers may withdraw their revenues using one of SkuTask withdraw options.
- The Service Provider's rating is calculated based on the service reviews posted by sellers. High ratings allow Service Providers to obtain advanced Service Provider levels (see Levels below).
- For security concerns, SkuTask may temporarily disable a Service Provider’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by sellers, or associating multiple SkuTask accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Service Providers are allowed to post a select amount of active services based on their Level status.
- 7 services for Service Providers without a Level status.
- 15 services for Level 1 Service Providers.
- 20 services for Level 2 Service Providers.
- 30 services for Top Rated Service Providers.
- services created on SkuTask are User Generated Content.
- services may be removed by SkuTask for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of services
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent services
- services misleading to sellers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Service Provider’s account.
- services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the service description and requirements box. services containing websites promoting content, which violates SkuTask’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- services are required to have an appropriate service image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional service images are available to all Service Providers.
- Statements on the service Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible services in select Categories may set up service Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected service.
- service add-ons are additional services offered on top of the Service Provider’s service for an additional price defined by the Service Provider.
- service add-ons may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service. For specific terms, please see the services section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. services are subject to be removed due to violations found in service add-ons.
- The amount of service add-ons, which can be offered, and the price for each service add-on, is based on your Service Provider Level.
- Services offered through service add-ons must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the service.
- service addons may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Service Providers have the option to extend the duration of an service for each service add-on that is added to the service. This is to cover the time needed to complete the add-on service.
Service Provider Features
SkuTask Service Providers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Service Providers can also send Custom services addressing specific requirements of a Seller.
- Custom services are defined by the Service Provider with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom services are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom services may not violate SkuTask’s Terms of Service.
- Project Milestones:
- Custom services above $100 may include up to three project milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
- A milestone is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Service Provider and then accepted by the Seller. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 5 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the service will be stopped and all further milestones will be cancelled.
- Once a milestone is delivered, sellers may choose to either continue with the service and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the service. Please note that if you choose to stop the service, the current delivered milestone will not be cancelled.
SkuTask delivered physically
Some of the services on SkuTask are delivered physically. For these types of services, Service Providers may decide to add shipping charges. Service Providers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- services that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to sellers.
- Shipping costs added to a service only pertains to the cost Service Providers require to ship physical items to sellers.
- Important: sellers who purchase services that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Service Providers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Seller provides the shipping address.
- SkuTask does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the service page when delivering your work.
- Some of the services on SkuTask can be printed and physically delivered.
- Important: sellers who use the Printing Services that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of SkuTask’s withdrawal methods.
- Your SkuTask profile can be associated with only one account from each SkuTask withdrawal methods. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one SkuTask profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the service is marked as complete. Top Rated Service Providers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the service is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
- You may not offer direct payments to Service Providers using payment systems outside of the SkuTask service system.
- sellers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on SkuTask must be an allowed service on SkuTask.
- sellers pay SkuTask to create a service from a Service Provider’s service page or Custom Offer, using the service Now button.
- In addition sellers can request a Custom service which addresses specific Seller requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Service Providers through the site or through SkuTask Anywhere.
- services may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal or SkuTask Credit.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a Seller can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Service Providers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the SkuTask.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- When a Seller orders a service, the Service Provider is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Service Providers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their services. Failing to do so will allow the Seller to cancel the service when an service is marked as late and may harm the Service Provider's status.
- Service Providers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the service page) to mark the service as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. SkuTask will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Service Provider may cancel an service without the Seller's consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the Service Provider's status.
- Feedback reviews provided by sellers while completing an service are an essential part of SkuTask’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Seller's overall experience with the Service Providers and their service. Sellers are encouraged to communicate to the Service Provider any concerns experienced during their active service in regards to the service provided by the Service Provider.
- Leaving a Seller's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Seller. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the SkuTask platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Service Provider ratings, or to abuse the SkuTask platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by sellers are publicly displayed on a Service Provider’s service page. sellers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an service does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the service’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Seller has three days to respond and post a review (or 14 days for services with shipping). If no response is provided within the response period, the service will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on services up to 30 days after an service is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an service after 30 days.
- Service Providers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their sellers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our sellers and Service Providers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact SkuTask’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- service cancellations can be performed on SkuTask, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per service.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Seller or Service Provider encounters an issue related to the service provided in an service, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- SkuTask reserves the right to cancel services or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Seller shall be subject to full payment for the service and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an service is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the Seller’s shopping balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Service Providers based on the Service Provider’s service and customer care. Service Providers may determine the amount of revisions offered to sellers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the service page while the service is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Service Providers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- SkuTask encourages sellers and Service Providers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to SkuTask to cancel an service will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the SkuTask delivery system. See below for service specific eligibility.
- Completed services (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the service (or Milestone) is marked as complete.
- services are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Service Provider if the service was rendered as described in the service page. sellers may rate their experience with the Service Provider on the service page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- sellers must use SkuTask Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Service Provider prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against services where the sellers failed to inform their Service Provider of issues related to the Service Provider’s service and will allow Service Providers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of SkuTask.
- Any non-permitted usage of SkuTask encountered during an service, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the service being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to SkuTask’s Terms of Service.
- SkuTask Customer Support will cancel services based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active services (after the Seller submits their requirements and before the Service Provider delivers on SkuTask)
- The Service Provider is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the service is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging service materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Seller requirements or the Service Provider’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active SkuTask user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered services (after the Service Provider clicks Deliver Now and before the service is marked as complete)
- The Service Provider uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to sellers.
- Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Service Provider delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon service requirements.
- Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Service Provider requests additional payments, on or off the SkuTask platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Service Provider is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- sellers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Service Providers beyond the agreed requirements.
- sellers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Service Provider not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed services (after the service is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- sellers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.
- Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the Service Provider’s service page and cannot be retroactively included once the service is completed for over 14 days.
- SkuTask Customer Support will review cases of service delivery manipulation that prevents sellers and Service Providers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the service to be marked as complete.
- SkuTask does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled services back to your payment provider. Funds from service cancellations are refunded to the Seller's balance as credit and are available for future purchases on SkuTask. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled services will not include processing fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new service, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.
USER CONDUCT AND PROTECTION
SkuTask enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on SkuTask reflect the diversity of an expanding service economy. Members of the SkuTask community communicate and engage through services, social media, and on SkuTask’s Community Forums.
SkuTask maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of SkuTask. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on SkuTask.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of SkuTask to circumvent or abuse the SkuTask messaging system or SkuTask platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the service page.
- SkuTask does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to sellers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the service page.
- SkuTask does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the SkuTask platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on SkuTask’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- The SkuTask marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Service Providers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous sellers or Service Providers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling services that do not align on service Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- SkuTask reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Service Providers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Service Provider’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, SkuTask will return parts or full revenue back to Service Providers.
- Users may report services to Customer Support that may be in violation of SkuTask’s Terms of Service based on the reported service’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat services).
- SkuTask will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Service Provider statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - SkuTask does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on SkuTask should be friendly, constructive, and professional. SkuTask condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate services, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - SkuTask takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the service page. Service Providers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Seller, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Seller. Any users who engage and communicate off of SkuTask will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Claims - SkuTask will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use SkuTask for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the SkuTask community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to SkuTask’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on SkuTask. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or servicing system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell SkuTask accounts.
- SkuTask reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of SkuTask’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on SkuTask.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Service Providers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to SkuTask’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using SkuTask’s dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the service page) or by contacting SkuTask Customer Support.
- SkuTask may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, SkuTask will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use SkuTask after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, SkuTask will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to SkuTask by our users ( sellers and Service Providers) is User Generated Content. SkuTask does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, SkuTask is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Service Providers. We provide no warranty with respect to the services, their delivery, and any communications between sellers and Service Providers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services service services.
By offering a service, the Service Provider undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on SkuTask. Service Providers advertising their service online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the service and may lead to the suspension of Service Provider's account.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Service Provider's service page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Seller is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Service Provider, and the Service Provider waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when US Copyright Act does not apply, the Service Provider expressly agrees to assign to Seller the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Seller shall be subject to full payment for the service and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of Seller, and Service Provider assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some services (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through service add-ons) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the service for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a service add-on and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
Service Providers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Seller, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the service work to the Seller.
Furthermore, users (both sellers and Service Providers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to SkuTask, including service texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by SkuTask for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER SKUTASK NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH SKUTASK MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL SKUTASK, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.